Apply For Medicaid/CHIP
Health Care Coverage

Benefit Specialists Are Here to Help You

Benefit Specialists can help you enroll for benefits through Medicaid/CHIP. This service is free of charge and available to you year-round.

Specially trained Benefit Specialists can help you:

  1. Find out if you, your family or children up to 19 years old in your care are eligible
  2. Enroll or re-enroll for coverage through Medicaid/CHIP
  3. Update your information with KanCare so your coverage is not interrupted
  4. Complete your application and gather supporting documents to submit KanCare so you know your application or re-enrollment is completed correctly

Use this helpful map to find a Benefit Specialist near you.
You can also call (620) 365-8128 for help.

Start typing and press Enter to search