OPEN ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN.
WHY USE A NAVIGATOR?
Navigators Can Help Find the Answers to Your Enrollment and Application Questions
Applying for health insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace can be confusing and time-consuming. Kansas Cares Certified Navigators are specially trained Community Health Workers in Kansas who can help you choose the best and most affordable plan.
Benefits of Using a Navigator
- This service is completely free
- The process is simple—a normal appointment lasts about an hour
- Navigators aren’t trying to sell you anything—their job is to help you find the insurance plan most suited to you
- Navigators work with your schedule—appointments can be held over the phone, virtually, or in-person
- Navigators know who to call to get the right answers to your questions
- Navigators get to move to the front of the line when solving problems so you get the correct information you need faster
A Certified Navigator’s job is to be your advocate. Having access to health insurance can be life-saving. Health insurance gives you access to preventative care and protects you against unexpected medical costs. You cannot be denied coverage because of pre-existing conditions.
You can also call (620) 365-8128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.