Since its inception, Thrive Allen County has been the go-to source when people needed help with the challenges of daily life. We’ve effectively acted as the community’s reference desk. Have a problem you can’t solve on your own? Have nowhere else to turn? Ask Thrive.
Some of the many issues we’ve helped with:
- Signing up for health insurance (through our Navigator work)
- Enrollment Assistance
- Helping arrange transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Finding people to help install handicap-accessible ramps
- Helping people file government forms
- Helping file tax returns
- Assisting in job applications
- Helping launch new organizations
- Recruiting volunteers for community projects
- Helping organizations write grant applications
- Connecting consumers with public services
Do you need help with something? Contact Thrive (firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-365-8128) and we’ll see what we can do.